perjantai 29. lokakuuta 2010

Syksystä nauttien, enjoying the autumn



Cindy. Pidän tästä kuvasta todella paljon / I like this picture very much.





Cindy




Cindy rakastaa vettä / Cindy loves water




Pava rakastaa vettä / Pava loves water, mitä isompi vesiastia sitä parempi / the bigger the water bowl the better :)




Cindy leikkii / Cindy plays




Pava



Angus Ankuskus





Angus ja Pava




Pava



Pava




Cindy





Aq-Bars Cindy, 8kk.





Aq-Bars Angus Ankuskus (toi viimeinen lempparinimi on Anguksen isoäidin keksimä...Satu Koskinen FIN*Sibcoonista)

Kuvien kopioiminen ja luvaton käyttö on kielletty. / Not allowed to use / copy these pictures with out permission.

1 kommentti:

Nessis blogg kirjoitti...

Hi,
What fantastic Siberian cats you have! I think that Cindy is my favourite, but all of them are just beautiful.

My first two Siberians moved in to us in december of 2010. They are both all white girls, S* Lince´s Liris and S*Nikopeja´s Nessa Kasianovna. We are so happy to have cats again, I was without due to allergies for almost 12 years.

I will visit you blog again very soon. Thanks
Best regards Marie